Monday, October 31, 2011

Copycat Dresses

"My freshman year, I showed up in my pretty sparkly purple dress only to find my date's friend wearing the exact same dress. We laughed it off, but it was less than magical." 

Every girl's fear at prom is that some other girl will show up in the same exact dress. How embarrassing right? To avoid this, I would steer clear from big department stores. When I go dress shopping, I drive all over the place to check out a variety of shops. You can even ask an employee if another girl bought the dress before you that goes to your school! They usually write down that kind of stuff. On the other hand, if you're an artsy type of gal, you can buy a dress but then make it your own. Try adding embellishments to make your dress YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment